The Provincial Council for Maternal and Child Health (PCMCH) is seeking members to form the new Maternal-Child Transport Operations Group (M-CTOG). The M-CTOG will work to achieve a collaborative approach to improve quality, access and the patient experience for the maternal and child transport system in Ontario. Members will contribute to the development and operationalization of coordinated implementation plans, for strategies, guidelines, standards and recommendations, at the local and regional level. Members will also actively engage regional counterparts to identify local and/or regional challenges and collaboratively problem solve and support resolutions for operational/implementation issues. To view the Terms of Reference for the M-CTOG, please click HERE.
The ideal candidates will have responsibility for operational leadership in one of the following disciplines:
- Administrative Director or Manager of Paediatric ICU
- Administrative Director or Manager of Obstetrics
Membership is intended to be representative of the continuum of primary to quaternary care; the spectrum of maternal-child health care services; community and institutional settings for the delivery of care/services; professional disciplines; rural, urban and remote perspectives; and the diversity of the communities served. Members should be of a level of authority to implement strategies and activities within their areas of responsibility, organizations and networks.
Key qualities/personal attributes of all M-CTOG members include:
- In depth knowledge of the Ontario system of maternal-neonatal-child health and/or transport services;
- Ability to provide linkages to groups and organizations in the system of maternal-neonatal-child health care and/or transport services;
- Systems thinking;
- An understanding of the scope and roles of PCMCH, the Maternal-Child Transport Advisory Committee (M-CTAC), and the Maternal-Child Transport Operations Group (M-CTOG);
- An understanding of the obligation to act in the best interests of the Ontario system of maternal-neonatal-child health care as a whole;
- Ability to work and communicate effectively as a member of the Committee, with other members of the Committee, and the PCMCH Secretariat; and
- Ability and willingness to commit the necessary time to participate in PCMCH meetings and meeting preparation.
Interested candidates are asked to complete a short application survey and to upload a copy of your recent Curriculum Vitae no later than 4:00pm on Wednesday, September 12th, 2018. Applicants may be asked to participate in a telephone interview as part of the process. Please click HERE to begin the application survey.
If you have any questions about the Provincial Council for Maternal and Child Health or this Expression of Interest, please contact Carolyn Clark, Business Support Manager, at email@example.com.