APPLICATION DEADLINE EXTENDED! The Provincial Council for Maternal and Child Health (PCMCH) is seeking a Registered Midwife to join the Maternal-Neonatal Clinical Advisory Group (M-NCAG) to fill a vacant position. The function of the M-NCAG is to conduct reviews and provide advice on clinical content requested for review by the Maternal-Neonatal Committee. This clinical content may include – but is not limited to – best practice guidelines, quality standards, medical literature, and patient education materials. The advice provided may include recommendations for policy/quality improvement initiatives, prioritization of such initiatives, and identification of concerns, challenges, and/or barriers to implementation of practice change related to the clinical content reviewed. To view the Terms of Reference for the M-NCAG, please click HERE.
Key qualities/personal attributes of all M-NCAG members include:
- Senior-level clinical expertise in the maternal-child health services sector in Ontario
- In depth knowledge of the Ontario system of maternal and child health care services
- Systems thinking
- An understanding of the obligation to act in the best interests of the Ontario system of maternal-neonatal health care as a whole
- Ability to work and communicate effectively as a member of the M-NCAG with other members of the Group and the staff of the PCMCH
- Ability and willingness to commit the necessary time to participate in the M-NCAG meetings and meeting preparation
Interested candidates are asked to complete a short application survey and upload a copy of your recent Curriculum Vitae no later than 4:00pm on Monday, March 25, 2019. Applicants may be asked to participate in a telephone interview as part of the process. Please click HERE to begin the application survey.
If you have any questions about the Provincial Council for Maternal and Child Health or this Expression of Interest, please contact Laura Zahreddine, Senior Program Manager, at Laura.Zahreddine@pcmch.on.ca